HOW WE HELP PATIENTS
EligibilityAdvocates is not a collection company; we are here to help you.
There are several programs that may cover the cost of health care services for you and your family. We can assist you in the application process for these third-party programs.
And, EligibilityAdvocates is contracted with the hospital - so we can offer you, the patient, these services free of charge.
Our eligibility services are free to patients and families seeking help with the following:
- Lowering their medical expenses
- Determining their eligibility for various health insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Enrolling in health insurance plans and local, county, state, and federal health programs
- Finding financial assistance and public benefits for which they may qualify
- Completing and submitting applications for financial assistance and government programs
- Resolving their patient account balances
- Financial counseling and financial education
- Out-of-state Medicaid assistance
Programs may be available for patients without insurance or for those with medical bills that they cannot pay. Based on your family income level, you may also qualify for additional financial assistance through your hospital. Enrollment in many programs is time-sensitive, so contact your EligibilityAdvocates representative as soon as possible to ensure timely enrollment.
If EligibilityAdvocates has tried contacting you, use the patient inquiry form to respond.Patient Inquiry