Billing for out-of-state Medicaid claims is a complicated undertaking that requires enrollment of both the facility and providers in additional states, maintaining credentials, and overseeing the billing process. Many healthcare facilities write off out-of-state Medicaid claims due to the drain on resources.
We Handle All Aspects of Out-of-State Medicaid Enrollment & Billing
So you don't miss out on this substantial form of reimbursement
- Early determination and our single point allocation allow for more Medicaid conversions, higher remittance and quicker reimbursement with account transparency
- Knowledgeable and experienced in all 50 states
- Facility/physician enrollment applications – complete, submit, and maintain at no cost
- Bill and follow-up on all out-of-state Medicaid accounts; includes authorizations
- Close all out-of-state Medicaid accounts in fewer than 180 days
- Charity assistance provided
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!