CHARITY & PATIENT RESPONSIBILITY
Patients are being asked to share the burden of increased healthcare costs through higher co-pays and larger deductibles. Patients often experience uncertainty, confusion, and frustration regarding health insurance and medical bills, and medical debt is a rising issue for many patients and families.
By providing real-time financial assistance screening and on-site financial counseling, your facility can become an advocate for your patients.
Promoting Patient Advocacy
- Identifying financial counseling prospects utilizing Patient Account Rank Order (PARO)
- Finding alternative funding sources, such as charitable and government programs, for patient accounts
- Managing, tracking, and streamlining the entire financial assistance process
- Delivering plan code recommendations
- Calculating charitable co-pay
- Offering one-on-one patient financial education to help patients understand their financial responsibility
- Cash Collections
- ER Co-Pay
- Prior Balance
Financial assistance screening and self-pay management are becoming increasingly important to the fiscal health of hospitals and medical centers. In addition to helping you lower patients’ out-of-pocket expenses and financial stress, EligibilityAdvocates' services also reduce uncompensated care and bad debt for your facility or health system.
Through helping patients secure financial assistance and ensuring the provider is “payer of last resort,” our patient eligibility solution produces a healthier financial outlook for all parties involved.
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!