All our solutions are HIPAA-compliant and will adhere to your organization’s specific procedures and compliance standards.
PATIENT ELIGIBILITY + ENROLLMENT
EligibilityAdvocates specializes in self-pay / uninsured patient eligibility screening and enrollment services. Our services can reduce uncompensated care. We support patient advocacy and equip our advocates with technology to help them succeed. Our on-site patient advocates paired with AdvocatorAI facilitate real-time scrubbing and eligibility screening.
EXPANDED ON-SITE COVERAGE
Including ED Staffing
Up to 24 hours / 7 days a week*.
*based on peak analysis
Home visits, bedside and in-field advocacy.
Followed by patients preferred channel of communication, ie: text, email, letter
EVERY account is worked across all areas - Inpatient, Outpatient, ED - and unlinked accounts are closed within 30 days.
Charity / Patient Responsibility
Patients are being asked to share the burden of increased healthcare costs through higher co-pays and larger deductibles. Patients often experience uncertainty, confusion, and frustration regarding health insurance and medical bills, and medical debt is a rising issue for many patients and families. By providing real-time financial assistance screening and on-site financial counseling, your facility can become an advocate for your patients.
- Identifying financial counseling prospects utilizing Patient Account Rank Order (PARO)
- Finding alternative funding sources, such as charitable and government programs, for patient accounts
- Managing, tracking, and streamlining the entire financial assistance process
- Delivering plan code recommendations
- Calculating charitable co-pay
- Offering one-on-one patient financial education to help patients understand their financial responsibility
- Cash Collections – ER Co-Pay / Prior Balance
Providing a Valuable Service to your Community
- Screen your uninsured/self-pay patients for disability using our proprietary software AdvocatorAI
- Appeals Level 3: Hearing before Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Advocates work closely with treating physician, will utilize medical history, and work history to build a case
- Provide transportation to and from appointments for patients
- Once disability is approved, the hospital may bill Medicaid or Medicare
- Reduces re-admissions and boosts your DSH thresholds
Request More Information
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!