All our solutions are HIPAA-compliant and will adhere to your organization’s specific procedures and compliance standards.
PATIENT ELIGIBILITY + ENROLLMENT
EligibilityAdvocates specializes in self-pay patient eligibility screening and enrollment services. We support patient advocacy and equip our advocates with technology to help them succeed. Our on-site patient advocates and workflow automation technology facilitate real-time scrubbing, and eligibility screening.
EXPANDED ON-SITE COVERAGE
Including ED Staffing
Hired locally & fully trained on state and government programs.
Up to 24 hours / 7 days a week*.
*based on peak analysis
Home visits, bedside and in-field advocacy.
Followed by email, SMS text and then phone calls.
EVERY account is worked across all areas - Inpatient, Outpatient, ED - and unlinked accounts are closed within 30 days.
- Day One: Scrub all accounts against major clearing houses, state programs, and our own proprietary database
- Compatible with all major HIS systems
- HL7 capabilities
- Utilizes 270/271 with instant results
Patient advocates are equipped with tablets and meet with the patient at bedside to initiate the screening process immediately.
- Application forms produced electronically
- All data captured is encrypted (at rest and in transit)
- Intermediate saves – information delivered to process/workflow engine for analysis and follow-up
Eliminate handwritten applications while assuring privacy compliance
Client-specific reports with account alerts
Request More Information about Patient Eligibility Services
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!