All our solutions are HIPAA-compliant and will adhere to your organization’s specific procedures and compliance standards.
PATIENT ELIGIBILITY + ENROLLMENT
EligibilityAdvocates specializes in self-pay patient eligibility screening and enrollment services. We support patient advocacy and equip our advocates with technology to help them succeed. Our on-site patient advocates and workflow automation technology facilitate real-time scrubbing, and eligibility screening.
EXPANDED ON-SITE COVERAGE
Including ED Staffing
Hired locally & fully trained on state and government programs.
Up to 24 hours / 7 days a week*.
*based on peak analysis
Home visits, bedside and in-field advocacy.
Followed by email, SMS text and then phone calls.
EVERY account is worked across all areas - Inpatient, Outpatient, ED - and unlinked accounts are closed within 30 days.
Patient advocates are equipped with tablets and meet with the patient at bedside to initiate the screening process immediately utilizing our proprietary software AdvocatorAI. AdvocatorAI is our patient screening tool, designed to identify alternative funding sources for patients' medical bills and support advocacy through financial counseling and assistance.
- Day One: Scrub all accounts against major clearing houses, state programs, and our own proprietary database
- Compatible with all major HIS systems
- Application forms produced electronically
- All data captured is encrypted (at rest and in transit)
- Intermediate saves – information delivered to process/workflow engine for analysis and follow-up
- HL7 capabilities
- Utilizes 270/271 with instant results
Eliminate handwritten applications while assuring privacy compliance
Client-specific reports with account alerts
Providing a Valuable Service to your Community
- Screen your uninsured/self-pay patients for disability using our proprietary software AdvocatorAI
- Appeals Level 3: Hearing before Administrative Law Judge (ALJ)
- Advocates work closely with treating physician, will utilize medical history, and work history to build a case
- Provide transportation to and from appointments for patients
- Once disability is approved, the hospital may bill Medicaid or Medicare
- Reduces re-admissions and boosts your DSH thresholds
Request More Information about our Patient Eligibility Services
Fill out the form below to get in touch with us today!